Dr. David Foss believes in leading as many families as possible towards optimal health using safe, natural and effective chiropractic care based on education, service and compassion.
Dr. Foss is the founder of Vital Wellness Center and has been entrusted and trained to adjust newborns to senior citizens. He has also been selected to adjust celebrities including a member of the band Aerosmith. Dr. Foss has spent and continues to spend countless hours and dollars on postgraduate education to maximize his knowledge and skills of chiropractic care, wellness education and nutrition. Dr. Foss has been or is currently associated with the following professional groups and organizations:
- International Chiropractor’s Association (ICA)
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA)
- Illinois Prairie State Chiropractor’s Association (IPSCA)
- Clinic Abroad Doctor – Brazil
- Scientific Advisory Committee – Expert Editor for Generation Rescue (Jenny McCarthy Autism Foundation)
Dr. Foss loves to learn and enjoys sports and an active lifestyle. He lives with his beautiful wife Jaime, sons Mason and Gabriel, and cat Minnie.